Shaula is ready to go!

After one week of final preparation, Shaula is as ready as it will ever be; just the final provisioning, then we can wait a suitable weather window to set sail. ————————————————- Do not push the “reply” button to respond to this message if that includes the text of this original message in your response. Messages are sent over a very … Continua a leggere


The unplanned home relocation has taken much longer than initially anticipated, but is over now! Since few days we have restarted preparation on the boat and we plan to be able to set sail around middle of next week. Obviously our initial programs for a quiet cruise along the Croatian and Greek coasts are now unfeasible, we will have just … Continua a leggere

The story so far

WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR IN 2007: The first months of the year have been frantic, with the last preparations for the voyage, in coordination with the Blue Water Rally organisation, and the last works to be done on the boat. May 31st: We put Shaula back out of the water!  There is no point in leaving it staying in the water, … Continua a leggere